Water beads are made of a super absorbent polymer. It can absorb a large amount of water and turn into a bigger ball.
Water gels are used for:
- Watering or potting plants.
- Use in gardens to save water.
- Supplying water to small animals is an alternative to supplying water in a dish. Some small animals tend to fall into dishes of water and drown.
- Colorful decorations or artificial snow.
- In a dry state as absorbent filler inside disposable diapers.
- In a dry state in large bags for controlling or containing floods.
Jelly Beads Types
Leave a Reply